Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Friday, September 21, 2007

9/20/07 - Dedicating Luke

This first picture is from the doctor's office. We went to see Dr. Quinn to try and get to the bottom of my exhaustion and what is causing it - besides the fact that I work full time and have two small kids. I feel there is a medical reason behind it... I also had him check out Luke to make sure his ear infection cleared up and his sleeping issue the previous night was only teething pain - and it is... The wait was too long and he passed out in my arms!


We dedicated Luke tonight at church. It was an awesome ceremony to signify and make a public statement that we will raise him to the best of our ability to have a relationship with Jesus. And, to thank God for the awesome gift he brought into our lives - Little Sweet Luke. We dedicated our Marvelous Maddie 2 years ago! Here she is all ready for the big event, pig tails, new outfit...

She was excited to get to experience some of 'big people church'.

Madison opened Luke's gift from Grandma...

Showing him his new Bible... he read a bit of it!

Dedication. We got to be at the station with Paster Mark (and his wife) that mom confided in and had pray for us while I was suffering from postpartum with Maddie. Mom said he realized who I was and got all excited that things must be well and we were blessed with another baby! (I was too focused on Maddie, Luke and the fact that I was on stage in front of the whole church!!!) Maddie was too precious in taking it upon herself to place her hand on his head while we all prayed over him! She has the sweetest heart!

Grandma went up with us. Poppy - Stan was there, Grandpa Dave, GG (great grandpa) Jim, and great aunt Heidi was there to celebrate with us too!

It was too late for Luke - he fell asleep while we were waiting in line. We have had to forgo Thursday night 'New Community' service because it is too late for the kids since we have to get them up so early!

The Marr Family. I asked Maddie not to remove her pig tails until we got in the car to go home. But, while she was downstairs in the Garden Patch enjoying 'little people church' she took them out. So, she has crazy hair, but love this picture anyways!

No comments: