Tuesday, September 18, 2007
9/18/07 - 5 months old!
Holy Cow! 5 months old! Little Luke's facial features have really changed in the past few weeks. He is still sleeping fair. Not very well for his age - comparing him to his big sister! He giggles ALOT now and I love it. Sometimes all I have to really do is look at him and smile and laugh a bit and he will giggle. He is a HUGE mommies boy! The other night at dinner he wouldn't have it being held by Nana, Poppy or Daddy. I took him and he calmed immediately!!!! What can I say?! A mommies love is the best! ;-) He is now getting on all fours and rocking back and forth just trying to move. I love just watching the 'wheels' in his head turn trying to figure out how to make his limbs move in the way he wants! He can lunge forward by getting on his feet with straight legs. It is so cute to watch and it means that mobile Luke is just around the corner! Yea fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment