He really watches me nowadays. He watches everything I do and keeps an eye on me. Last night daddy said he wouldn't relax and eat because he couldn't see me and kept looking around to try and find me. Too cute and funny. We were out to eat the other night and he almost grabbed my water glass, but I beat him to it. No more of just having him on my lap without worrying what is in reach! I also captured on video him rolling over both directions from his belly this morning! I couldn't believe it. Like he did it on demand. I was so excited. Wish I knew how to put videos on the blog to share, but I don't...
Friday, August 24, 2007
8/24/07 - Handsome Boy
Here is my handsome little boy. Can't even tell he had surgery yesterday. Babies are amazing! He is sleeping pretty well, eating well, playing as always... Here are some pictures I just took. The many faces of Luke - and to show that he does not ever sit still! Constantly moving. I have to take many pictures to get a good one!
He really watches me nowadays. He watches everything I do and keeps an eye on me. Last night daddy said he wouldn't relax and eat because he couldn't see me and kept looking around to try and find me. Too cute and funny. We were out to eat the other night and he almost grabbed my water glass, but I beat him to it. No more of just having him on my lap without worrying what is in reach! I also captured on video him rolling over both directions from his belly this morning! I couldn't believe it. Like he did it on demand. I was so excited. Wish I knew how to put videos on the blog to share, but I don't...






He really watches me nowadays. He watches everything I do and keeps an eye on me. Last night daddy said he wouldn't relax and eat because he couldn't see me and kept looking around to try and find me. Too cute and funny. We were out to eat the other night and he almost grabbed my water glass, but I beat him to it. No more of just having him on my lap without worrying what is in reach! I also captured on video him rolling over both directions from his belly this morning! I couldn't believe it. Like he did it on demand. I was so excited. Wish I knew how to put videos on the blog to share, but I don't...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment