Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

8/22/07 - 18 weeks old

Luke was 4 months old on Saturday the 18th! Wow, how time flies. I wasn't able to blog since I was out of town! He is changing so fast now. He seems huge to us. He is really watching what is going on around him more and more everyday. He is content as long as his belly is full and someone is near by. He doesn't really show prefernce just yet, atleast not that I notice. He has started to really anticipate his bottles when he sees them. He holds out his hands in attempt to grab it and opens his mouth up just waiting for it! It is funny! He is such a sweet little guy. Tomorrow will be a rough day. Keep us in your prayers. I am getting really nervous. He is being re-circumcised early tomorrow morning at Memorial Hospital. He has to be put to sleep and it is going to be REALLY hard on mommy! I pray everything goes just fine and he isn't in too much pain afterwards! It is a day I am ready to have behind us.



No comments: