
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
6/13/07 - 8 weeks old
Wow! I can't believe that my little guy is already 8 weeks old and my time at home is quickly coming to a close! It has been an awesome 11 weeks off - away from the working world! It is going to be VERY hard to go back to work and only see my kids a few hours a day! Time will speed by so fast now that we will all be so busy living in a house with both parents working full time. It will be an emotionally exhausting transition for us all. Mr Luke is still quite fussy from his shots he got yesterday. I am spoiled by his normally laidback nature! He slept 7 hours last night, got up to have a bottle and then slept 3 more! Awesome! He has really started to coo and smile more! I love that!!! I think he is on the verge of giggling, but we shall see how long it actually takes.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment