Today Poppy, Grandma, Luke and I took Miss Madison to Build-a-Bear. Since this is VERY sadly my last week off of work I wanted to take her to do something special. I let her pick any animal she wanted. She first chose the hot pink bear until she noticed Hello Kitty. I knew when we went there that is what she would end up with! She stuffed, fluffed and then dressed Hello Kitty. She got to pick out her outfit too. She wanted a blue shirt since that is her favorite color, big girl panties just like she wears, a pink skirt, and pink rhinestone flip flops! Too cute! After we were done there she took her to the play area in the mall and showed Hello Kitty around.
Stuffing

Fluffing

Driving the car

Sitting on the cow that jumped over the moon

Flying the plane
No comments:
Post a Comment