Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Madison the Star Student

I LOVE, love, love Madison's preschool! It is so awesome! We are so blessed that Nana does Mrs. Derbin's nails so we ended up going to Salem! It is an amazing place! They learn about Jesus and all sorts of other fun and important stuff. Each year they do a theme, this year was about filling buckets. We all have an invisible bucket and when people are nice,helpful etc... to us they fill up our bucket and in turn we are happy! But, when people aren't nice to us they empty out our bucket and we are sad. What an awesome message! I'm sad this is Madison's final year there! The past 3 years have been an awesome blessing to her and our family. I am very excited that our little Luke will start in the fall. Each month they have a star student. They make a poster about themselves to show their class. Yesterday Madison brought home her poster and this sweet book! I love this little book, so I had to share it with you! It is so precious!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58401&id=1467586214&l=2040f2913e

No comments: