Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

11/24 - Thanksgiving Feast!

Luke has been sick so I couldn't find anyone willing to watch him so I could go to Madison's last Thanksgiving feast at Salem Preschool... sadly, I never made it to any of the 3. I think Nana went the first year and then Grandma went last year. I was sad to not make it. But, when I asked Jeanna to go it made her week! So, it worked out well! Jeanna is our babysitter who has watched the kids every Tuesday night for our date night for about 2 years. She is like part of the family! She's the best! Her and Madison had a blast together! ;-)

Maddie and Jeanna
Pilgrim Madison with her Silverware holder Turkey!
Love this picture! Trying to show off her turkey bow.... there are a few others if you follow the link below
Sadly because Anthony and Luke have Bronchitis we won't be able to go to Ohio for Thanksgiving as planned! ;-( This will be our first Thanksgiving ever not going anywhere on Thanksgiving to celebrate with family. Anthony's family is out of town with family and my mom went to Florida because we were going to Ohio. Madison is lucky enough to be able to go along with Nana, Poppy, Corey, Brandon, Nick and Reggie. I have amazingly seemed to slip thru this patch without getting sick. I pray it stays that way! Since Mommies don't get sick days! ;-) It has been a sick ward here for about 2 weeks. Madison had a sinus infection that left behind a horrible cough. Last Friday Luke had the stomach flu and then Friday night congestion and fever set in. Friday morning and afternoon he was SO SICK. He was only awake about 40 minutes. By the time Daddy came home to get him and take him in he wasn't really responding... not talking or walking! My heart was breaking in Chicago. Madison, my mom and I were on our 2nd Annual trip to American Girl for lunch and shopping! We took the South Shore so we were trapped as there wasn't any trains home from noon to 4pm. Sadly, it put a damper on a day that we had so looked forward to. We still had fun but usually we stay longer and do more things... Monday we went to the doctor and Daddy got meds for Bronchitis but Doc said Luke just had a virus. After no improvement I took him back today and now he has Bronchitis too - shocking huh?! 3 trips to the doctor in less than a week for a little 2 year old boy! UGH!
Click below to see a few more pictures...http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=41701&id=1467586214&l=40212025a1

Also we got new carpet a few weeks ago... click below to check it out. .http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=41699&id=1467586214&l=0330c8bf97

No comments: