Friday, December 5, 2008
12/5/08 - Friday Fun
I took the girl's to school today and Luke and I went to hang out with Karley and Jamie. We do this once a week. Our initial plan was to have the kids sleep so we could just chat and spend some time together. However, they wanted to play and wouldn't nap. So, we have given up!
Watching Imagination Movers!
Cheese from Luke. I would have gotten one from each in the same picture but my camera batter died - huge bummer!
Luke trying to kiss Karley and Karley saying no, no, no!!!
I picked Madison and Baily up from school and Baily came over to play. They made dipped pretzels for their family so they ate them right away!
Baily!

Didn't know if Luke would be able to eat those hard pretzel rods, but he figured it out! That boy loves to eat!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment