I had actually forgot it was his actual birthday, but when we mentioned it, Luke came out with some party hats! Unreal! They had found them in a cupboard from a few birthday's ago this past weekend! So funny!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
12/30/08 - Happy 2nd Birthday Isaac
Playgroup was at our house today. It was Isaac's 2nd birthday. We didn't have an official party since Meghan and family are in Florida, Maicey has a brand new baby brother and Dane and a brand new baby sister and they weren't able to join us!
I had actually forgot it was his actual birthday, but when we mentioned it, Luke came out with some party hats! Unreal! They had found them in a cupboard from a few birthday's ago this past weekend! So funny!
Karley! She is exactly one week younger than Luke!
Isaac the birthday boy. He is so intense trying to get that thing to blow out!

Karley's mom Jamie! I missed getting a picture of Isaac's mom when she briefly put his hat on!
Snack time - Food is a huge part of play group!


Relaxing! The boys didn't sit down long enough for me to get their picture!

I had actually forgot it was his actual birthday, but when we mentioned it, Luke came out with some party hats! Unreal! They had found them in a cupboard from a few birthday's ago this past weekend! So funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment