Here the kids (and mom's) are learning that every coconut has a face - I never knew that!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
11/5/08 - Field Trip
Wednesday Madison and I went on a field trip with her preschool class. We went to Martin's grocery store for a behind the scenes look at things. It was pretty interesting!
Here the kids (and mom's) are learning that every coconut has a face - I never knew that!
Checking out the meat grinder - gross in my opinion!
After the tour we went next door to their Paw Mart and met some of their friends! Madison LOVED it. She is an animal lover and would have a zoo here at our house if we let her!

After the pets we had cookies and apple cider!
Then, we headed down the street to Fit Stop. We learned about how important it is to eat healthy and exercise. Here the kids are doing an obstacle course.

Madison and her best friend Elizabeth. They are in class for the 2nd year together!

Here the kids (and mom's) are learning that every coconut has a face - I never knew that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment