Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, October 27, 2008

10/25/08 - GO IU!!!

Anthony and I turned back the clock this weekend and spent the weekend at IU as college students. The kids were at home! It was a BLAST!  We went to visit my sister in law Corey and her fiance Brandon.
We didn't realize that we would FREEZE all day.  We weren't prepared for that.  I was frozen to the bone even once I was inside after the game.  It took a hot hot hot chocolate to warm me up from the inside!

My hubby and I.  We were out for the Walk the football players do on their way to the stadium about 9:45am.
Some neighbors were down there too and had an awesome breakfast tail gate.  We enjoyed made to order omlets - yummy!  We also had all the other great things that make breakfast awesome!  I really enjoyed the hot coffee, though I still remained cold.

Me and my awesome sister in law Corey!
Brotherly sisterly love!  Sweet picture!
The 3 of us!
Before the game...
The 3 girls cheering on IU.  Me, Corey, and her friend Diane.  
We wore jerseys to support the best long snapper - Brandon Bugg!  Sadly, I was frozen all day and wore a sweatshirt over it the whole time!

My hubby and I!
My stud all ready for a night on the town.
The 4 of us ready for action!  


No comments: