Thursday, September 11, 2008
Fun on the Deck
Enjoying fun on the deck. When it is really hot it isn't too enjoyable to sit on the deck, but today it was perfect! ;-) I have a gate on the deck, so it is sort of like a huge playpen! I can go inside for a minute and not have to worry about them heading down the driveway or whatever, they are 'trapped' on the deck! As you know my kids LOVE to go outside!!!! He finally figured out how to really rock on the fish! He got on it backwards at first and got right off and got on the correct way, without me even telling him he was backwards! I was impressed!
Sissy still loves the fish too!
Wow, they are mowing over there - just like me!
He LOVES this mower. It comes inside sometimes because I can't get him to come in without it. He pushes it, pulls it, stops and turns the yellow knobs like he is adjusting things. Hilarious and so cute. HOURS of entertainment. A simple mower. It doesn't have batteries but it does make a pretty real sounding engine noise when he pushes it around!
Hey, mama! Are you coming back out with us?
Mama, Adam is mowing...
Can I go help him?
Sweet boy on the swing!
'Working' on his mower. It has a spot where you can put bubbles, but he like to sit down and play with it!
The weather was perfect today. I enjoy when it starts cooling down a bit. IF ONLY we didn't have to fast forward to having the white stuff. I'd LOVE to have this sunny, cooler weather year round. But, I live in Indiana, so no luck here! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment