Tuesday, August 19, 2008
8/19/08 - Doodles
Luke was in his high chair having a snack and sissy decided to get up at the table and color. He wanted to also. So I tapped a piece of paper to his tray and got out his learning markers from grandma - finally! He got them for his birthday. He didn't quite get the concept. They are weighted to sit on the part you have to hold to color. So, when he picks them up the marker side is on the palm of his hand. It'll take some practice. He was so proud though!

I, of course couldn't keep them out of his mouth! Luckily they are nontoxic!!!
Really mom, I didn't put it in my mouth! ;-)
If you click on these pictures and see them larger you can really see it on his lips. It even made a mark on his tongue! ;-)
Then he was trying to ride his hippo around like this - too funny!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment