Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7/16/08 - Zoo

We headed right to the Zoo today from the gym. It is a hot one... about 85 right now. We got to the zoo at 10:15 though. So, the heat wasn't too bad and didn't drive us out.

Maddie and her baby! She enjoyed showing her baby the tigers!
My Luke was LAID BACK today!  I have never experienced him so relaxed, quiet and just chilling.  Must have bee a combo of the heat and the fact he was tired. But, usually those two things bring on the whining!  He just sat in his stroller quiet as could be and took everything in.  He didn't want out until we were pretty much done and a bird was loud and I think it scared him.  It was AMAZING!  He is usually so needy, but today he just was there.  Maybe he is growing up a bit!  ;-)
Addi and C.  Addi didn't want to get her picture taken with Miss Madison.  She is going thru that stage! So, I asked if she'd take one with her mommy!  She was nice enough to humor me!  We are SO excited that Miss Addi will be a big sister in January... right before her 3rd birthday!!!  ;-)  We are hoping for a boy for Luke to play with!  ;-)
The turtle - always fun to sit on!
I took this picture of us.  Turned out fairly well!  ;-)
All done and on our way out.  Stopped to rest and have a cold drink!

No comments: