Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6/25/08

In the past week or so I have started to notice a change in my baby boy's face. I think he is starting to lose some of his 'baby' look and starting to look and act more like a little boy! He is an absolute riot these days. He just cracks me up all the time. He just wants to walk around and chatters and points constantly. Cars and balls is all he really needs to entertain him! All boy!


What mom?  Why are you always taking my picture?  I'm just trying to play!
My pretty princess all dressed up.  She loves her dress up outfit!  A great gift idea for anyone that needs a birthday idea for her.  She is really into that right now!  Since I was talking Luke's picture, she had to have her taken also!
Tada!  

No comments: