Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

5/20/08 - Enjoying walking

Walking is fun! I barely ever crawl anymore!
I can see a lot better!
And, I can more easily grab stuff from tables and off I go!
What mom?!  Everyone else seems to be allowed to mess with the remote all the time...  why not me?
Hmmm, I don't see what is so exciting about this.  I do enjoy watching the red light at the top when I push a button, but nothing too exciting seems to happen!
Hey!  If you click on this picture to see a bigger version of it you can see all the bottom teeth I am working on.  On the one side my eye tooth and molar have broke thru and moved up quite a bit - on the opposite side they are SO CLOSE to breaking thru!  I also have some teeth up top that are so close.  It sure hurts a lot.  Mommy tells me that once I get these molars I should get a break from teething - it is about time!  ;-)  I do enjoy having more teeth to better enjoy eating more new stuff!
Yea, mommy!  I love to clap!

No comments: