Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 10 - 3/7/08 - Adios Cabo

A picture of the reception area as we were loaded up ready to go. We got up, had breakfast and said good by to Riu Santa Fe.  Our 45 minute drive back to the airport went well.  The traffic was horrible and slow due to an accident, but we still made it in plenty of time to the airport.  We also got to ride in a VERY nice bus.  



We were told we had a direct flight from Cabo to Vegas - but no such luck.  We had to make a stop in Phoenix for about 50 minutes.  During that 50 minutes we had to wait in a LONG line to go thru customs, obtain our checked bags and recheck them, go thru security again and then SPRINT to our gate.  We ran right up to the gate and right on to the plane.  It was hectic and crazy!  But, the important thing is that we made it!  But, it made for a long day of travel since we had that added stop.  We got to Vegas about 6pm and Poppy picked us up and we all went to dinner.  Yea, I get to see my kids again.  Aunt Dani had Luke and I went to take him and he looked at me like "who are you?"  Broke my heart, so I went on to Maddie, who I knew would remember me!  ;-)  I took Luke a few minutes later and then he kept 'kissing' me on my cheek and he wouldn't let me put him down.  That was a hard moment tho!  After dinner we headed to our hotel to get some sleep for another travel day - this one with kids!  ;-)  

No comments: