And this is what happens!
Big smiles for Mommy! I LOVE IT! ;-) Priceless pictures!
Another first tonight... He was trying to go behind the tv. But, he was caught and stood up like he wasn't doing anything wrong!
These rings signify how many days we have before we leave for Vegas to drop off the kids to Poppy and Oma. Then daddy and mommy are spending a few days in Vegas and then going to Cabo with our best of friends Lynn and Brent to celebrate mine and Lynn's 30th birthdays that are less than a month apart! Maddie is so excited to spend time in Lake Havasu City Arizona with her Poppy, Oma, Aunt Sydney and Aunt Dani. She asks EVERY day how much longer she has to wait! She is so excited for warmer weather so she can wear her flip flops! She is also excited to show Luke how going on an airplane is! So, I thought I'd make this visual for her and each day she can take off a ring! As it gets shorter and shorter she knows that it is almost time! 


No comments:
Post a Comment