Luke is feeling a tad bit better today. When he gets ear infections he gets really congested too and it takes about a week to nurse him back to health. Tomorrow will be day 7 since his nose started to run last Wed. For 3 straight days he didn't even nap. He was so miserable that he just couldn't relax enough to nap. Poor little guy! I pray tomorrow brings great improvement!
Here is Luke climbing under the side table. This time I knew what he was going to do so I ran to get the camera!
Oh, Hi mama!



You can tell he still doesn't feel too well though. He actually sat on the couch and watched Blue's Clues with us! NEVER happens!

I hope everyone stays safe and warm during this nasty Arctic Blast! ;-)


You can tell he still doesn't feel too well though. He actually sat on the couch and watched Blue's Clues with us! NEVER happens!
I hope everyone stays safe and warm during this nasty Arctic Blast! ;-) 

No comments:
Post a Comment