Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1/23/08 - It finally happened...

I've been waiting for this and I've been surprised that it took him this long!

I was vacuuming the stairs and I looked next to me and he followed me up.  I told Daddy to run and grab the camera!  I jumped down and got this picture really quick.  As soon as I took this picture he turned around and daddy had to catch him!  Now we will have to find a way to block off our stairs...  I just think he is a bit too young to teach him how to get up and down safely.  But, I may have no other choice.  We didn't have stairs that we had to deal with when Maddie was a baby!   

We are all finally on he upswing of getting healthy!  Thank God.  It has been a bit rough.  Today we have our first official play date with C and her daughter Addi.  Can't wait!  ;-)  

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I love the picture of Luke's face behind his shoes. He finally looks really happy and healthy!

And Maddie is just as adorable as ever!