Monday, November 19, 2007
11/17/07 - Roadtrip!!
Well we went on our first overnight road trip with Luke! We left Saturday morning. We went to Ohio for Thanksgiving with some family. The kids did well on the way there in the car. Luke only took two 20 minute naps but was over all happy and playful. Then, Saturday night bedtime rolled around... Luke basically didn't sleep at all!!! Oh My, it was a rough night. He'd cry if we tried to lay him down in his crib. So, I spent hours bouncing him - to the point that my back hurt. Finally, at about 5am I had daddy move the port a crib and I went with him to the room above the garage in hopes that no one could hear him and let him cry... He cried for an hour! Then, I gave him his paci and settled him down. Ahhh, some sleep. Yea, for about an hour and a half! Sunday we had the best Thanksgiving meal, ever! The drive home, Maddie, Luke and I slept for about 2-1/2 of the almost 5 hour drive! Still exhausted this morning though! ;-(


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment