Little Luke is SO close to crawling. Yesterday he started to do an inch worm type movement and he can get pretty far pretty quickly. I have been saying this for awhile, but it sure seems any day now he will take off! When, I sit him down he immediately goes to crawling position. He is working hard on mastering it! He gets so frustrated when his mood isn't right... his 3rd tooth on the bottom just broke thru and he is working on the top 2 now - wow!!! And, he is on antibiotics AGAIN - his virus from last week turned to a infection. Poor little guy can't catch a break. He hasn't been sleeping very well - gee, I wonder why?!
We got Madison's preschool pictures yesterday - so adorable. She surely is my daughter. You can't tell in the smaller ones but when I pulled out the 8 x 10 I noticed something yellow... she has a piece of juicy fruit gum off to the left side of her mouth! But, it is still adorable. I'd post one if I could. Amazing how much she has changed since last year's picture! Crazy!
have a marvelous day. I am just excited that the sun is out here! ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment