Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, September 10, 2007

9/8/07 - Brian visits!

My brother Brian came 'home' this weekend for a wedding. He lives in Colorado with his girl friend Timiry. They spent a lot of the time at the wedding. But, we did get to spend some time together! It is always great to have the whole family together!

Luke hanging with Grandpa watching breakfast be made!

Luke and grandma!

The whole family!

Our little family - all dressed in our ND gear - which again didn't bring the team any good luck! ;-(

Uncle Brian with my kiddos!


Grandpa and his grandkids!

With grandma and grandpa!

After all the pictures Luke was tired and needed to take a little snoozer! When I hold Luke she usually wants to try and sit with us too! I even carry them both around some times! That is why I am only having two kids. I only have two arms/hands!

No comments: