Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, July 23, 2007

7/22/07

Friday Daddy had the kids all to himself - I think for the 1st time - while I helped my dear friend Jamie get her apartment ready to move in to. Daddy said it was a bit difficult to get them down to bed alone, but he did a great job! I came home really late and everyone was sleeping peacefully! Saturday we babysat Luke's girlfriend, Jamie's daughter, Karley. I got some precious pictures of them and they interacted more than they ever have before. They examined each other and smiled at each other alot. It was too precious and just a view into what is to come. Watching them play together will be so much fun! Sunday we took our kids to Portrait Innovations to get their photos taken. Oh my, love that place! I'll try and post some of those pictures later - if I can. PRECIOUS! Here are pictures I took of the kids in their outfits. Madison was such a good girl that we let her pick out a new baby girl afterwards!


No comments: