
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
6/6/07 - 7 weeks old!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, 7 weeks old already! Mommy went to the OBGYN and got released to resume normal life since everything looks good! Little Luke has made a majorly welcomed advance in the last week!!!! He has been sleeping 5 to 6 hours in his bassinet! Mommy is thrilled. We have been thru many different trials and error trying different places to try and get him to sleep. He is sleeping in his bassinet RIGHT NEXT to mommy's side of the bed. When he starts to get fussy I can stay in my cozy bed and pat his back and give him is pacifier back if needed. I think he probably realizes that I am right next to him, and the pat on the back also really comforts him! He still smiles just a few times a day, and coos every now and again. He is getting bigger, and stronger. He is such a sweet baby.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment