Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, June 17, 2007

6/17/07 - 2 months old!

First of all - Happy Father's day to all the dad's - especially my AWESOME husband whom my kids are blessed to have as their dad!

Luke is already 2 months old! Where has the time gone? He giggled while playing with daddy for the first time today! What a wonderful sound!!! He is such a joy. I am SO very, very sad that my time at home is now over. Back to the real world tomorrow. I will miss my kids so much!

Ready for swimming!



He took a nap while in the pool with daddy. He LOVES water. He will be a 'fish' like his big sister!

I love this picture! Daddy does NOT like to have his picture taken so I am so thrilled to have some cute ones from this weekend!

No comments: