All clean and in my robe for the first time!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
5/9/07 - 3 weeks old!!!
Wow - 3 weeks old already! I am getting better at holding my head up, I can do push ups with my arms and head, I am now following a toy with my eyes and my head, and a few times a day I thrill my mommy with an Ohhh or an Ahhh. Mommy really loves when I talk to her! My sleeping habits still aren't too impressive. Mommy is anxious for the day when I sleep more than 2 or 3 hours at a time at night before waking up to eat - AGAIN! I really love to eat, I do alot of it each day and as long as my belly is full I am a happy guy! I am getting big and changing fast. I am awake and alert to check out the world around me more and more each day!



All clean and in my robe for the first time!

All clean and in my robe for the first time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment