Wednesday, May 23, 2007
5/23/07 - 5 weeks old!!!!
Luke and I spent the day with Jamie and 4 week old Karley at the mall and shopping! The babies did awesome. Karley spent the day sleeping in her stroller and Luke spent the day in the Baby Bjorn and he slept most of the time also! Most thought they were twins... Being only a week apart I am sure we will get that a lot as they grow up. Luke is getting big, but not many new things since last week. Sleeping is about the same, though he did sleep 4 hours straight with me in the recliner last night from 10pm to 2am. His belly bothers him at bed time and I can't always get him to sleep in his crib. Since he is so little and I know he needs my comfort I break down and sleep with him in our awesome new Lazy Boy! He better enjoy it now because once he gets old enough to comfort himself and knows where he is sleeping we will not be sleeping together! He has started eating more and more. He sometimes eats 6 oz. or so in an hour! He is becoming more and more aware and awake. Smiles are still hard to pry out of him, and not much cooing just yet.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment